terms and conditions
Welcome to servicesmaroc.com!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of the Servicesmaroc website, located at https://servicesmaroc.com/.
By accessing this website we assume that you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use servicesmaroc.com if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement, Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: The term “customer”, “you” and “your” refers to you, the person who logs into this website and complies with the company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves,” “We,” “Our,” and “We” refer to our company. The term “party,” “parties,” or “we” refers to both the customer and ourselves. All conditions refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of helping us to the client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of satisfying the client’s needs in relation to the provision of the company’s advertised services, in accordance with and subject to the law prevailing in the Netherlands.
Unless otherwise stated, servicesmaroc and / or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all materials on servicesmaroc.com. All intellectual property rights reserved. You may access this from servicesmaroc.com for your personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
you do not have to:
- Republish material from servicesmaroc.com
- Sell, rent or sublicense materials from servicesmaroc.com
- Reproduce, copy or copy materials from servicesmaroc.com
- Redistribute content from servicesmaroc.com
Portions of this website provide an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in specific areas of the website. Servicesmaroc does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments before they appear on the site. Comments do not reflect the opinions and opinions of servicesmaroc, its agents and / or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person posting their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, servicesmaroc shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses incurred and / or incurred as a result of any use and / or posting and / or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Servicesmaroc reserves the right to monitor all Comments and remove any comments that may be considered inappropriate, offensive or cause a violation of these terms and conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You have the right to post comments on our site and obtain all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not violate any intellectual property right, including but not limited to copyrights, patents, or trademarks of any third party;
- Comments do not contain any libelous, defamatory, offensive, indecent or otherwise illegal material which is a breach of privacy.
- Reviews will not be used to solicit or promote customized or existing business or commercial activities or illegal activity.
You hereby grant to servicesmaroc a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlink to our content
The following organizations may link to our website without prior written consent:
- Government agencies;
- search engines
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our website in the same way as they hyperlink to the websites of other listed companies; And the
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except for ordering nonprofits, charitable shopping malls and charitable fundraising groups that may not hyperlink to our website.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications, or to other information on the website as long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (B) does not imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and / or services; And (c) it fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- Known consumer and / or business information sources;
- Dot.com community sites;
- Associations or other groups representing charities;
- Online directory distributors;
- Internet portals
- Accounting, law and consulting firms; And the
- Educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) The link will not make us look unfavorably about ourselves or our approved businesses; (B) The organization does not have any negative records with us; (C) The benefit we get from seeing the hyperlink compensates for the lack of servicesmaroc; And (d) linkage in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page as long as the link: (a) is not deceptive in any way; (B) does not imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; And (c) it fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an email to servicesmaroc. Please include your name, the name of your organization and contact information as well as the URL of your site and a list of any URLs you intend to link to our website and the list of URLs on our site that you would like to access the link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Accredited organizations may hyperlink to our website as follows:
- Using our company name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator linked to or
- Through the use of any other description of our website, this is linked in the context and format of the content on the linked party’s website.
The use of servicesmaroc logo or any other artwork for linking absence of trademark license agreement will not be permitted.
Without prior consent and written permission, you may not create frames around our web pages that in any way alter the visual presentation or appearance of our website.
Responsibility for the content
We will not be responsible for any content appearing on your website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims arising on your website. No link (s) shall appear on any website that could be construed as defamatory, obscene or criminal, or that infringes, violates or advocates the infringement or other infringement of the rights of any third party.
Rights are reserved
We reserve the right to require you to remove all links or any particular link to our website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our site, you agree to be bound by and to follow these terms and conditions of linking.
Remove links from our site
If you find any link on our site offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us at any point. We will consider requests to remove links but are under no obligation to do so or to respond to you directly.
We do not guarantee the correctness of the information on this website, nor do we guarantee its completeness or accuracy; We also do not promise to warrant that the website remains available or that the materials on the site are updated.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer:
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- Restrict any of our or your obligations in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- Exclusion of any of our or your obligations that may not be excluded under applicable law.
Limitations and prohibitions of liability set forth in this section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) Subject to the preceding paragraph; (B) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including obligations arising in the contract, in the event of tort and breach of legal duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we shall not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind.